Tired of being bombarded by offensive and intrusive Internet content?
With All West's Web Filter Plus, you can ensure a safe and enjoyable Internet experience. Web Filter Plus uses the most advanced web filtering technology from Cerberian®, protecting your family from inappropriate content. It's a highly accurate blocking and filtering solution with more than 3.5 million URLs rated and categorized in its database.
The unique Dynamic 'Real-Time Rating' feature continually rates new web sites and blocks access on the fly. Your filtering solution is always current in a constantly changing Internet environment.
- Protects family members
- Provides up-to-date reports on each user
- Automatically rates new web sites and updates URL lists
- Easy to install and use - just a few clicks of the mouse
SIGN-UP NOW! ONLY $2.95/mo. per computer ...click here to download
- To use Web Filter+ you need a license key. Please call us at 1 866 ALL WEST to sign up and obtain your key. Please make note of this key, as you will need it during the install process.
- If you have a personal firewall installed on your computer, please disable it before installing Web Sentinel. You can re-enable your firewall once the filter has finished installing. Norton Internet Security 2004 Users click here for further information.
- To install the filter, save the installation file to your desktop. ...click here to download
- When the filter has finished downloading to your desktop, double-click on the icon to being the install process.
- During installation, you will be asked to enter four items:
- You must enter a master password and a password hint. This will be the password used to modify or uninstall the filter. Please choose a password that is easy to remember. DO NOT FORGET OR LOSE THIS PASSWORD as it is used to remove the filter.
- You will be asked to enter your license key. Please input this item carefully. The license key is case sensitive and looks similar to this: AWC99999. The most frequent installation error is an invalid or missing license key. If you receive an Internet request violation due to a bad or invalid license key while browsing the Internet, you may have entered your key incorrectly. You can reenter the key by accessing the agent through the Start menu.
- You will be asked to enter a username or you may leave this blank and the filter will use the last user logged in to your computer.
- You will be asked to enter an Override Password and Override time. The filter will allow you to temporarily override the service if you choose. If you would like to disable the override ability, please set the override time to zero.
- Restart your computer. Once your computer has restarted, installation is complete. The service has been installed and your Internet connection is filtered!